Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit



Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit

Contents:

  • Loom
  • 600 loom bands
  • 24 s clips
  • 1 loom hook
  • 1 instruction booklet

About:


I am happy that looming seems to be very popular with the kids. It not only is fun, but it helps with fine motor skills as well as creative arts. My girls like looming. I have to say the adults get a bigger kick out of it then the girls, but at least they try and that to me is worth everything. When the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit everyone was really excited to get started and so again we had another looming party. Yay to all the loom bands we have collected over time so the girls were all able to take turns.

Upon opening the box, everything was organized and stored in such a way, it make set up and clean up a breeze. There was a compartment for the loom and two separate ones for the bands and loom hook. After taking out the loom, I quickly read the instructions. My girls new what to do, but I wanted to be sure. The instructions were not only clear to follow, but it contained amazing photographs that made it much easier to read along with. In addition there was one section for fancier designs. 

We got to looming and let me tell you, this is one of the best quality looms I have had in a long time. The girls had fun taking turns looming and the quality of the plastic is amazing. It is so strong and sturdy, it not only held up to my girls looming like crazy, but when they left it on the floor, and I accidentally stepped on it (ouch) it was still looking brand new. I try to teach my girls to put things aways but when they have friends over, life can get out of hand and the loom is still standing. In addition to the quality of the loom, the hook is by far one of the best I have seen. It is long and easy to grasp. The handle has two parts to it. One is for putting using with the loom and the other can be used for holding the bands for attaching s clips. 

If this is not a great reason the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit is a lot of fun, it also comes with some pretty good quality bands and s clips. It is a perfect set for any loomer or beginner loomer looking to give looming a try.

Pros:

  • Good quality loom
  • Durable loom
  • Complete set with all accessories
  • Best hook I have tested
  • Fine motor skills
  • Encourages arts

Cons:

  • Nothing. 

Suggestions:

  • Try attaching more then one loom together and making a really fancy bracelet. It will really take the looming skills to the next level and your little one will have a very unique product to wear and show off.
  • Have your little one and a friend make friendship bracelets together. This will be a great team work activity. Both child and friend will have to design a pattern or look that they both like. Have them sketch it out and then take turns making it. This will be a great team activity that encourages working together and planning.

Age Range:

  • 4 and older

Bottom Line:


The Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit is by far one of the best looms my girls have had in a long time. It is not only durable and comes with all the accessories needed to start looming, but it is well made. My girls have had fun with the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit and I hope yours will to.

*If you are interested in purchasing the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit click on the links above. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

38 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Lilith!

    What a timely post:) My grandkids are coming to visit in August and I was thinking about buying some arts and crafts kits for them to do while they are here.

    This looms sounds like something I should look into. Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. Giveaway on the blog,come check it out.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look like a really nice one. We have one, but it isn't nearly as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looming potholders when I was little. And my daughter did them when she was young too. The looms have sure gotten fancy now. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh they have been going on about this on the news here in the UK,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola guapa ya te sigo desde ahora te espero en mi blog tambien vale?
    http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good quality tools make all the difference! I'm sure my girls would enjoy a loom as nice as this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard before about loom but sure, sounds interesting. This infor must be shared with my other friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the children have a similar one in basque country :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see little girls with these all the time at the playground. They sit at the picnic tables comparing their work. It looks like such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughters loved making their own bracelets, but I got SOOO tired of picking up stray bands off the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My boys both have a Rainbow Loom, but the craze has really kind of died down around here, so they hardly ever use it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My girls had this Rainbow Loom addiction last year! They loved it and made everything and would spend hours on youtube. I could not do it. My hands were too big.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review,My oldest daughter loves loom kits, we have so many of the bands everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My oldest daughter is still into the whole Loom craze. I'm sure she would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My son makes all types of stuff on his loom. Yes, even boys enjoy them too. Last christmas his cousins gave them gifts they made using their loom boards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this looks like a really cute kit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like perfect product for kids to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter loves these. She makes so many different kinds. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's great for those kids who are into crafting. Mine is too little to do anything so won't be able to do this for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thats great--- never before I saw such
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have yet to jump on the rainbow bandz loom bandwagon. Maybe I'm getting old now, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. My daughter loves the rainbow bandz. My son does too if she lets him help or makes something for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These things are everywhere! My son got a bracelet from a girl at school that he loves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My daughters want one of these, everyone seems to have one lately. I bet they are tons of fun

    ReplyDelete
  26. My daughter has some, but definitely not as nice as your kit. Looks neat.

    Happy 4th to you and the family LL.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great review of this product. I thought kids were done with this though. You know their attention span

    ReplyDelete
  28. We use to loom when we were kids and it was so much fun. Glad to see kids are still doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My daughter has a loom making kit. She has made quite a few bracelets with it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. That's pretty neat! I have not tried the rainbow bandz before!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OH MY GOODNESS… My middle son has one and is so addicted to it. I mean really addicted to it

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've never actually used this before. Seems fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  33. We have this a Rainbow loom kit at home. My older one loved it in the beginning and now that she knows how to do it has given it up. Thankfully my younger uses it to make bracelets for her dad.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Readers. Let me know how you feel about these books or any others you may like.