Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Bo-Po Nail Polish





Bo-Po Nail Polish


About:


My girls are very girly. What I mean to say is that they enjoy doing feminine things including going for a manicure. If I would let, they would be at the salon weekly updating their looks and styes. There are two issues with me taking them to the salon. The first it is very costly. The second most important reason, their school does not allow nail polish to be worn. I know this is very devastating to my girls but rules are rules and they must be obeyed. I am always giving my girls pedicures as their toes are not shown but putting on their fingers only to remove it with chemical nail polish remove to me was not an option. 

I was very pleased to say the least when I was asked to review Bo-Po Nail Polish. For starters it is kid friendly. They come in wonderful colors that are adorable for kids. I got the pink and blue. My girls could not wait to get started. I painted their nails right away and they were just thrilled with the look. For the first time I was allowing them to wear nail polish over the weekend.

I gave my girls a manicure on Friday and they looked stunning. They felt so grown up, they asked me if I could get more colors so they can match all their clothing. It was a pleasure to see them this happy. The nail polish lasted a pretty long time until Sunday night when it was time to remove it. It came off really easy. There was on harsh chemical involved. All I had to do was rub it with my finger nails and it came of very easily. It was so fast, that my girls are already asking me to let them wear it next weekend. 

Pros:

  • Looks great on kids
  • Brushes on nicely
  • Dries fast
  • Nice colors
  • Peels off easily

Cons:

  • Some of them come scented but they do not smell nice. The smell is not terrible but they are not like promised. 

Suggestion:

  • If you have teen girls then this is a no brainer. Get a few colors of Bo-Po Nail Polish and when your girls are having a slumber party, bring them out. They will have to much fun trying on all the colors and getting to make changes to their fingers. 
  • If you have small girls who like to feel all grown up but you do not feel comfortable letting them wear nail polish for long periods of time, this is perfect. You can brush on some Bo-Po Nail Polish and they can wear it while out and about. When you get home, it is fast to take off and apply aging the next time they want more. You can also change the colors to match all of their outfits hassle free.

Bottom Line:


I am very happy with Bo-Po Nail Polish. With little hassle, I have all my girls in fancy colored fingers. They loved the look and when it was time to take off, they were able to do it with no effort. It is great. They may not have been to fond of the smell, but they were asking me to purchase more colors. To me their happiness is everything. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


If you would like to know more about Bo-Po feel free to visit them for more colors.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

29 comments:

  1. This post reminds me of when my granddaughter was always after me to polish her nails. What wonderful memories.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter (3yo) loves nail polish! She imitates me I think. Occasionally I would apply nail polish on her tiny nails and she would parade around the house showing them off LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha dear Im sure my daugther would be absolutely happy with these she have alot of nails polish and boxes with them (I have only 3 or 4) but she always was fascinated with this stuff.
    Look absoluely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Lilith...Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. Just spent the past 20 minutes perusing your fabulous blog. Your reviews are great! Well written and very fair. Keep up the great posts! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind comment ! Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  6. My middle child would love this. i just wonder if the polish would peel off too easily. The colors look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the great giveaway! we love nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My youngest daughter would love these, I love that it peels off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little girls love playing dress up and wearing makeup like their moms. This is a great product for them to engage in pretend play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this sounds so cute! I used to love nail varnish as a kid (I still do actually lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's cute, when my daughter gets old enough I need to get her this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a great nail polish for younger girls! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a great set for a little one. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, fun! I'm sure my niece would love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a cute set for little girls. I am sure it is hard to make nail polish have great scents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a great set for the little ones! I always have my nails painted, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great set. It would be nice to see it on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds great. My nieces would love it. I'll have to share this link with my sister. Thanks for the info!

    Have a Happy 4th weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Little girl and mom have fun with some of the nail sets. This would be a good one for them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My daughter loves getting her nails polished. These would be a lot of fun to use with her.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My teen would love this! definitely entering!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My duaghters love to get their nails done. I would love to show them this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that it's kid friendly. I laughed that they're scented, nail polish is such a strong odor, I bet it's hard to mask it and make it pretty. ;) We'd try these!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I totally agree that it's a perfect slumber party activity. I need to share with my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun way to connect with daughters. I think my daughter would love this brand..of course there isn't a brand of nail polish she hasn't loved yet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. Painting nails is such a fun activity for moms and daughters. This nail polish set would make a great gift for little girls.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Readers. Let me know how you feel about these books or any others you may like.