- 1 Challenge booklet
- 1 Instruction and solution booklet
- 6 Colorful hermit crabs
- 3 Gray Stones
- 6 Hiding shells
- Nothing unless you are not a fan of focusing. In that case, you really need to play this game more.
- The Challenge book is made out of hard paper stock. Basically you need to play on a hard surface or else all the pieces will slip all around.
- If a little child comes and asks to play, let them. Let them play the game only without the hidden shells. Although they will not be building their memory skills, having to move the pieces along the paths and getting from one pattern to the next will help build fine motor skills in addition to hand eye coordination and some beginner math skills.
- If you have a friend who has the same game, get together one night and have races. Pick a few challenges and see who can complete them first. It will be fun to make this a multiple player game.
- Ages 8+
If you would like to more about ThinkFun feel free to visit them at: www.thinkfun.com.
To purchase the Shell Game feel free to clink on the link